To prepare dandelion salve ( 1 jar of 300 ml) you need to use the infused dandelion oil we have prepared here.
- 1/2 cup dandelion infused oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- few drops of essential oil ( I used lemongrass, but you can use lavender or any others that you like )
- heat the dandelion infused oil in a bain-marie (a double boiler) with the beeswax.
- Stir until the beeswax is fully melted
- Add a few drops of your essential oil before removing from heat.
- Pour the substance into your glass jar and let it sit for a couple of hours.
The dandelion salve is suitable for people with cracked and dry skin. It heals really quickly and gives a pleasant moisturizing effect.