DANDELION LIP BALM
Another way to use your infused dandelion oil is to make dandelion lip balm. It has similar effects to the cream when applied to the lips.
All you need, to make 4-6 lip balms:
- 2 tablespoons of dandelion oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 4-6 lip balm containers – you can use your old lip balm tubes or a small jar
- Gently heat the dandelion infused oil in a bain-marie (a double boiler) with the beeswax.
- add coconut oil
- Stir until the beeswax and coconut oil are fully melted
- Add a few drops of your essential oil before removing from heat.
- Fill the lip balm tubes or a small jar when still warm.
Both dandelion salve and dandelion lip balm can make a beautiful gift for your loved ones.