- Fill the jar with herbs and a carrier oil
- Place it a double boiler and bring to a slow simmer
- Heat the mixture to a temperature of 50-60 degrees Celsius and keep it the heat nice and low for a longer simmer time (5-6 hours) to help release medicinal properties.
- Then remove the oil fill it with the second batch of petals and repeat the process as many times till the oil takes on the color and the scent.
- By gradual maceration of the rose petals in oil, you will be able to obtain a high quality and biologically effective rose infused oil.